• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Sweden

66swede

Thank´s Gunnar1071 and littlebob!

cranetruck, Bjorn: If you ever go back to your hometown in Sweden: in nearby Strängnäs a new military museum will open next summer, www.arsenalen.se
Here a nice movie on Youtube showing the moving of vehicles to the new place
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqskfBEhcpQ[/media]

XanRa

Thanks to you all!

cessnatwin: Forum activities is something new to me, so I have not quite learned this yet. I placed some pictures in my photo album, I think you can see them there? I´ll also try to upload a picture here, and see if it works. It shows my 1942 Volvo VKP (Volvo Kaross Pansar = Volvo Body Panzer). Only 100 of theese where built, and allmost all where scrapped in the 70´s. This one survived just because the home guard asked if they could have it.

Bliss: I´m in Linköping, about 4h north of Malmö, and 2h south of the new terrorist goal Stockholm. Did you study in Lund?

drgreg: Thanks for the link! -There I learned my Earth Auger truck was born in Norwood,OH, October -44. Greate! There was no year of manifacture in the old Swedish title, but now I know for sure!
hey norwoods pretty close to me lol:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks