• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Sweden

66swede

Thank´s Gunnar1071 and littlebob!

cranetruck, Bjorn: If you ever go back to your hometown in Sweden: in nearby Strängnäs a new military museum will open next summer, www.arsenalen.se
Here a nice movie on Youtube showing the moving of vehicles to the new place
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqskfBEhcpQ[/media]

XanRa

Thanks to you all!

cessnatwin: Forum activities is something new to me, so I have not quite learned this yet. I placed some pictures in my photo album, I think you can see them there? I´ll also try to upload a picture here, and see if it works. It shows my 1942 Volvo VKP (Volvo Kaross Pansar = Volvo Body Panzer). Only 100 of theese where built, and allmost all where scrapped in the 70´s. This one survived just because the home guard asked if they could have it.

Bliss: I´m in Linköping, about 4h north of Malmö, and 2h south of the new terrorist goal Stockholm. Did you study in Lund?

drgreg: Thanks for the link! -There I learned my Earth Auger truck was born in Norwood,OH, October -44. Greate! There was no year of manifacture in the old Swedish title, but now I know for sure!
hey norwoods pretty close to me lol:beer: