• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from the West Virginia Hills

61sleepercab

I just found the site while looking for information on my latest purchase a 1968 M35? deuce and one half with an army single axle trailer thrown in. I am new to the army big stuff but have owned in the past a Willys MB and a Studabaker WWII Deuce and one half. I also collect old gas engines, farm tractors and tools.
It is going to be hard to hide "kermit " from she who must be obeyed. Has anyone used a cammo net successfully?
I hope to learn about the project and hope to help when I can from my background in older mechanics, I hate stuff that needs a computer to start. Thanks Mark Sergent

misterbill64

Welcome from the upper part of the state, Now that you have one you'll find them all around you, I did. This is a Great site with a lot of helpful people just ask

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks