• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from the West Virginia Hills

61sleepercab

I just found the site while looking for information on my latest purchase a 1968 M35? deuce and one half with an army single axle trailer thrown in. I am new to the army big stuff but have owned in the past a Willys MB and a Studabaker WWII Deuce and one half. I also collect old gas engines, farm tractors and tools.
It is going to be hard to hide "kermit " from she who must be obeyed. Has anyone used a cammo net successfully?
I hope to learn about the project and hope to help when I can from my background in older mechanics, I hate stuff that needs a computer to start. Thanks Mark Sergent

misterbill64

Welcome from the upper part of the state, Now that you have one you'll find them all around you, I did. This is a Great site with a lot of helpful people just ask