• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in Dayton, OH Looking for local MV Guys

tbar123

I know this thread has been dead for over a year now, but I would love for something like this to happen. My truck is a Wright Patt truck, So it would almost be a home coming party for my truck.

Jayco36REQS

My aunt works for the Greene County Health Dept... and is currently in the planning phases of a charity car show at the Museum for this summer. She has already met with the base commander and as soon as I hear a date I will let you all know and try to get a flyer. It would be GREAT if we could get a large number of military vehicles to show up for support of the event. :p

tbar123

Jayco,That sounds like a lot of fun, I just hope that it would be a day that I don't have to work, but will most likely be. Sounds Like there's a lot of members with in a 15 minute drive from me. Maybe we could get our own convoy to start this show off right!!!!!!:wink:

tbar123

I really want to got to Haspin Acres, sounds like a really really good time, but I'll be in Florida that week. Anybody else want/need to go another time for a smaller rally?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks