• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in Dayton, OH Looking for local MV Guys

tbar123

I know this thread has been dead for over a year now, but I would love for something like this to happen. My truck is a Wright Patt truck, So it would almost be a home coming party for my truck.

Jayco36REQS

My aunt works for the Greene County Health Dept... and is currently in the planning phases of a charity car show at the Museum for this summer. She has already met with the base commander and as soon as I hear a date I will let you all know and try to get a flyer. It would be GREAT if we could get a large number of military vehicles to show up for support of the event. :p

tbar123

Jayco,That sounds like a lot of fun, I just hope that it would be a day that I don't have to work, but will most likely be. Sounds Like there's a lot of members with in a 15 minute drive from me. Maybe we could get our own convoy to start this show off right!!!!!!:wink:

tbar123

I really want to got to Haspin Acres, sounds like a really really good time, but I'll be in Florida that week. Anybody else want/need to go another time for a smaller rally?