• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy

Marlboro

Just Sayin hello, my names joe i''m from nj.
i just picked up my 2nd deuce,like a fool i got rid of my last one an had to get another. its a 1969 kaiser with winch (sorry no pic) i've lurked for years an founds tons of info on these trucks, so figured it was time to say hi! i bought it mainly to pull out my and my friends mud trucks, but also plann to do some shows

Engine5

Just Sayin hello, my names joe i''m from nj.
i just picked up my 2nd deuce,like a fool i got rid of my last one an had to get another. its a 1969 kaiser with winch (sorry no pic) i've lurked for years an founds tons of info on these trucks, so figured it was time to say hi! i bought it mainly to pull out my and my friends mud trucks, but also plann to do some shows

Michael Corleone: Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in. :twisted:

What a wonderfull thing these deuce's, heh..?

Welcome to the dark side.

Marlboro

yes, its a roof rack, not sure if it is military issue or not. either way its coming off soon! its a shame that it was fastened with self drilling screws through the hard top.