• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Humvee owner info and purchase experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teteacher101

Now stereotypes are easy to talk over the interest when the keyboard is acting tough.
I'm not going to list my experience with gsa, gp, gl, public surplus. I have no need. You have no idea what the duck you bought and you're showing it off as mint. The truck has problems, and based on your description; expensive Problems.

You should be asking for advice not sucking GP'S Charlie.

As most guys are army here. Who gives a **** about your official ****ing form...
Nobody is acting tough, just stating facts from my experience is all, I'm sorry if you feel that facts are tough.

Speaking of facts, I am still awaiting for you
to show me where I had said or quoted something to have mislead you in assumptions and ignorance.

I don't know of any problems on a 4wd vehicle that aren't expensive I guess, now add in the term Humvee and get prior military service involved, those costs increase exponentially-I just thought that was common sense though.

When I need advice or help I will certainly ask. Just because my overall experience was ok and I'm telling others (if it wasn't ok I would have said that as well) doesn't mean I'm going to be sucking any ones Charlie. When you have a great shopping experience at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, or a good meal somewhere and you tell others about it does that mean your sucking their Charlie then?

I did kind of assume that most guys here are Army or in the military, either current or prior in some way-the title of the website, the subject matter on the website, the content within, etc., I thought made that pretty obvious but thanks for pointing that out.

I thought you gave a s*** about the form as you were not satisfied with my limited review of a contractors contractor-if you didn't care about the official form then why express distaste over my unofficial opinion on my experience?

teteacher101

Isn't that a serious charge in Wisconsin resulting in a misdemeanor? I would like to see a pic of some one at Lambeau Field tailgating in a HMMWV have some Beer, Brats, and Cheese!
Nope just a written warning. :) I do think its illegal to not like beer though, and that's one area I definitely obey the law. :)

Flyingvan911

Nice truck! Ditto. Check everything and keep it well maintained. Buying a surplus vehicle is always a guessing game but if the description of fairly accurate that's a helpful start.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now stereotypes are easy to talk over the interest when the keyboard is acting tough.
I'm not going to list my experience with gsa, gp, gl, public surplus. I have no need. You have no idea what the duck you bought and you're showing it off as mint. The truck has problems, and based on your description; expensive Problems.

You should be asking for advice not sucking GP'S Charlie.

As most guys are army here. Who gives a **** about your official ****ing form...
most guys army huh....are you, were you? What's a persons service affiliation have a rats a** to do with anything?
another productive post I see.....

Status
Not open for further replies.