• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new hydraboost doesnt have plug

Darwin T

As to the wet brake light switch, if you can find the air switch upgrade it is a good investment as the BFS has been known to catch fire when the diaphragm in the pressure switch fails.. Although this is extremely rare, I have personally seen it happen.

RL
i stopped by my house after work to change clothes on 04/20/12 before heading to the "Ted Nugent Concert" and i could smell an electrical burning smell. leaned into the front left wheel well and could see smoke and the wet brake light switch. the truck was off so i grabbed the wires and pulled them loose. changed clothes and drove to my mechanics shop the brakes stated to get a little soft. he had a T/O one and some Dot 5. 20 minutes later and i was on my way to see "Uncle Ted".

had i gone much farther i probably would have seen that fire you were talking about.

Sometimes it is Better to be Lucky that Good!

Darwin T

PS. i am gathering parts to replace the hoses, wheel cylinders, master cylinder and airpac. more that likely i will be going to an air side brake switch. but for now my M109a3 is rolling and stopping fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks