• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new hydraboost doesnt have plug

Darwin T

As to the wet brake light switch, if you can find the air switch upgrade it is a good investment as the BFS has been known to catch fire when the diaphragm in the pressure switch fails.. Although this is extremely rare, I have personally seen it happen.

RL
i stopped by my house after work to change clothes on 04/20/12 before heading to the "Ted Nugent Concert" and i could smell an electrical burning smell. leaned into the front left wheel well and could see smoke and the wet brake light switch. the truck was off so i grabbed the wires and pulled them loose. changed clothes and drove to my mechanics shop the brakes stated to get a little soft. he had a T/O one and some Dot 5. 20 minutes later and i was on my way to see "Uncle Ted".

had i gone much farther i probably would have seen that fire you were talking about.

Sometimes it is Better to be Lucky that Good!

Darwin T

PS. i am gathering parts to replace the hoses, wheel cylinders, master cylinder and airpac. more that likely i will be going to an air side brake switch. but for now my M109a3 is rolling and stopping fine.