• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in Upstate NY

Ttevarg

So I am a new guy here. Bought my 1009 from a member, militaryoffroadtires, drove from Upstate NY to GA then back up in the 1009! **** near froze to death since it doesn't have any glass in the back. IMG_8834.jpgIMG_1695.jpg

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard . great site for your vehicle , LOTS of info available once you get used to the site . You are in the NY/PENN club area so you should be in good shape if you need help . bobk

Ttevarg

I live in Crescent Woods. militaryoffroadtires is in GA, I am from GA as well and did a search looking for the 1009 from NY all the way down to FL.

FP1201

I was curious since noticing your location. Someone from who knows where buys most of the vehicles out of Drum's DRMO; I'm thinking from Vermont.

Ttevarg

There were a few of them for sale on govliquadations not that long ago. I was quickly outbid on those, which is too bad. They had stereos and carpeting. Must have been for Range Control.

Torch

Welcome to the community. I just picked up an M1009 myself down here in the Albany area, but looked all over for one myself before I bought mine. Cool trucks!