• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in Upstate NY

Ttevarg

So I am a new guy here. Bought my 1009 from a member, militaryoffroadtires, drove from Upstate NY to GA then back up in the 1009! **** near froze to death since it doesn't have any glass in the back. IMG_8834.jpgIMG_1695.jpg

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard . great site for your vehicle , LOTS of info available once you get used to the site . You are in the NY/PENN club area so you should be in good shape if you need help . bobk

Ttevarg

I live in Crescent Woods. militaryoffroadtires is in GA, I am from GA as well and did a search looking for the 1009 from NY all the way down to FL.

FP1201

I was curious since noticing your location. Someone from who knows where buys most of the vehicles out of Drum's DRMO; I'm thinking from Vermont.

Ttevarg

There were a few of them for sale on govliquadations not that long ago. I was quickly outbid on those, which is too bad. They had stereos and carpeting. Must have been for Range Control.

Torch

Welcome to the community. I just picked up an M1009 myself down here in the Albany area, but looked all over for one myself before I bought mine. Cool trucks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks