• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Leak, Need some Advice

maxxplanck

Ok guys I need some of you great Advice, Wisdom , and Confidence. I just got a new leak on my 1985 M923. I'm one of those people who get upset when I see a leak and think the worlds going to end, LOL. So I need some advice, I will include some pictures of the area because I can't determine the exact spot. Didn't have much time yesterday when I saw it. We had the coldest winter in a long time here and I did start my truck about every 10 days with no leaks. So Saturday I drove my truck about 15 miles to the American Legion parked it and about 3 hours latter I noticed the spots on the ground.

I have a buddy who is a diesel mechanic ( he has worked on the truck before ) he said he could be out in about 3 weeks. I could use some advise what I need to order before he come out. Sorry I can't be more descriptive on the area I hope the pics will tell where it's at .
Thanks Guys Richimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looks like the high/low transfer shift rod needs to be resealed, NO big deal, the world is not coming to a end, that only happens if you have TWO wreckers (one towing the other) DEAD IN TRAFFIC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks