• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Leak, Need some Advice

maxxplanck

Ok guys I need some of you great Advice, Wisdom , and Confidence. I just got a new leak on my 1985 M923. I'm one of those people who get upset when I see a leak and think the worlds going to end, LOL. So I need some advice, I will include some pictures of the area because I can't determine the exact spot. Didn't have much time yesterday when I saw it. We had the coldest winter in a long time here and I did start my truck about every 10 days with no leaks. So Saturday I drove my truck about 15 miles to the American Legion parked it and about 3 hours latter I noticed the spots on the ground.

I have a buddy who is a diesel mechanic ( he has worked on the truck before ) he said he could be out in about 3 weeks. I could use some advise what I need to order before he come out. Sorry I can't be more descriptive on the area I hope the pics will tell where it's at .
Thanks Guys Richimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looks like the high/low transfer shift rod needs to be resealed, NO big deal, the world is not coming to a end, that only happens if you have TWO wreckers (one towing the other) DEAD IN TRAFFIC.