• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35 Vinyl Cab Covers Khaki

Adamlee

cheap tan cab tops for M-series trucks

XLNT deal, thanks for the hookup!

better than ANY other vinyl late-model cab top price out there. Better jump on this one if you are a desert tan CARC fan!

Adam

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've bought a ton of stuff from these guys. By reading the description, I don't think they knew exactly what they had...I've very surprised by that...none the less it's a sweet deal!! I'll post pics when mine arrive.

Lex_Ordo

Let us know How they fit.
I bought one off of ebay, and it fit like crap. It was way loose. So I Sold it and called GMA Cover Corp and bought a new 3 Color Camo.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
The movie guys I know use regular water based house paint from Home Depot or Lowes thinned out with water to paint the vinyl and it works great. That is a smoking deal for those tops.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks