• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M934A1!!!

groundog

sold my M-820----it was one heavy truck---but rode nice---my stabilizer legs were stored in a compartment below the back doors---any big socket should work on expanding the sides

1StumpJumper

how did you make an appointment for pickup? I am getting ready for the same thing and I have not done this before, thanks for any info, and good luck with your recovery! only 125 miles? man that will be a sweet trip, I am about 550 miles from JBLM but I am looking forward to the trip
Once you recieve your EUC & Paid in Full invoice, you need to immediately call Joyce 253-966-6372 @ JBLM to schedule removal of the truck within 10 buisness of notification.

sold my M-820----it was one heavy truck---but rode nice---my stabilizer legs were stored in a compartment below the back doors---any big socket should work on expanding the sides
The compartment was bare. Good to know about the socket.

KsM715

To bad your so far away. I got four of the legs from Glen, (91W350) when he was scrapping all the 820s he had. I thought maybe I could use them somehow but **** they are heavy.

jrod66

that thing is super bad ass, glad you got it home safe, keep us updated on progress I would like to see what you do with it.

carbonraptor

Nice machine :) yea i was looking at that one when it was being bid on as well. i was more interested in the m925 there at the same location tho ;) gonna go and pick mine up here in about a week :D :D :D Congrats on the truck!! [thumbzup] one day i hope i can afford to get one of these. id also love to convert one into a camper [thumbzup]

Last edited:

1StumpJumper

First off, thanks for all of the compliments.

Rolled the pig into the family Fathers Day get together. Got a chance to open the sides up and give it a complete check out.

I must say, I love this friggin thing.

Heck the wife even digs it :D. One universal response seems to be "It's bigger than I expected"

That is a good thing.

jrod66

carbonraptor, your rig is sweet as well! I love the super singles, when are you heading up to get yours? Are you towing or driving? I will be in the wa area about the same time, cant wait to get her home and all freshened up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks