• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M934A1!!!

groundog

sold my M-820----it was one heavy truck---but rode nice---my stabilizer legs were stored in a compartment below the back doors---any big socket should work on expanding the sides

1StumpJumper

how did you make an appointment for pickup? I am getting ready for the same thing and I have not done this before, thanks for any info, and good luck with your recovery! only 125 miles? man that will be a sweet trip, I am about 550 miles from JBLM but I am looking forward to the trip
Once you recieve your EUC & Paid in Full invoice, you need to immediately call Joyce 253-966-6372 @ JBLM to schedule removal of the truck within 10 buisness of notification.

sold my M-820----it was one heavy truck---but rode nice---my stabilizer legs were stored in a compartment below the back doors---any big socket should work on expanding the sides
The compartment was bare. Good to know about the socket.

KsM715

To bad your so far away. I got four of the legs from Glen, (91W350) when he was scrapping all the 820s he had. I thought maybe I could use them somehow but **** they are heavy.

jrod66

that thing is super bad ass, glad you got it home safe, keep us updated on progress I would like to see what you do with it.

carbonraptor

Nice machine :) yea i was looking at that one when it was being bid on as well. i was more interested in the m925 there at the same location tho ;) gonna go and pick mine up here in about a week :D :D :D Congrats on the truck!! [thumbzup] one day i hope i can afford to get one of these. id also love to convert one into a camper [thumbzup]

Last edited:

1StumpJumper

First off, thanks for all of the compliments.

Rolled the pig into the family Fathers Day get together. Got a chance to open the sides up and give it a complete check out.

I must say, I love this friggin thing.

Heck the wife even digs it :D. One universal response seems to be "It's bigger than I expected"

That is a good thing.

jrod66

carbonraptor, your rig is sweet as well! I love the super singles, when are you heading up to get yours? Are you towing or driving? I will be in the wa area about the same time, cant wait to get her home and all freshened up!