• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member and new M35A2 owner from Western NY

Paraord

Hi All! I am the proud owner of an M35A2! Its titled as a '65 AM General but sounds like its really a '69 Jeep Kaiser . Regardless its got a good vin and is titled...AND IS ON THE ROAD! Bought it from a great guy in Indiana and had it shipped out here. Glad the driver didnt get stopped cause it was for sure overweight on a tandem axle gooseneck.

It came with all sorts of extra parts, about 2 feet of paperwork (including some print outs of this forum!), and a complete winch setup.

At any rate I have plowed through the TM's, added the remote brake fluid reservoir, emailing with Jatonka on some parts, accumulating enough liquid for a full fluids change, and driving it whenever I can. Took it to work today 25 miles each way and I cant stop grinning anytime I drive it.

At any rate looking forward to posting more and learning a ton. Thanks everyone!IMG_20210917_101037.jpg

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi All! I am the proud owner of an M35A2! Its titled as a '65 AM General but sounds like its really a '69 Jeep Kaiser . Regardless its got a good vin and is titled...AND IS ON THE ROAD! Bought it from a great guy in Indiana and had it shipped out here. Glad the driver didnt get stopped cause it was for sure overweight on a tandem axle gooseneck.

It came with all sorts of extra parts, about 2 feet of paperwork (including some print outs of this forum!), and a complete winch setup.

At any rate I have plowed through the TM's, added the remote brake fluid reservoir, emailing with Jatonka on some parts, accumulating enough liquid for a full fluids change, and driving it whenever I can. Took it to work today 25 miles each way and I cant stop grinning anytime I drive it.

At any rate looking forward to posting more and learning a ton. Thanks everyone!View attachment 846817
Welcome from North Carolina!

She is a nice looking truck! Looks like the guy you got it from has taken good care of it.
The drop chains on the bed have their no-rattle covers on them.
The front axles have freewheeling adapters installed.

So very neat that some of those updates have already been done. Enjoy driving it!
These MV's behave better when they are driven regularly - and to and from work is a nice way to do it too!
You can get your "Green Fix" twice a day that way :cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks