• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Louisiana

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome from lake Charles a couple weeks ago got my first mv a m35a2 w/w a m35 frame with a 109 box love it.Al
M109a2- What cha doing the last weekend in April? How about a road trip to Ponchatoula and check out the Rally?
Welcome to the insane asylum painted tan or green......

Jeepsinker

I will be there. I believe m109a2 will be as well. Anything special you are looking for that I could bring to the rally? Keep an eye out as the rally swap/sell/ thread should start up soon.

Crawdaddy

M109a2- What cha doing the last weekend in April? How about a road trip to Ponchatoula and check out the Rally?
Welcome to the insane asylum painted tan or green......
Juan, technically it's a M109a3. For some reason, the trucks with the box on the back were a series number higher than the cargo trucks. So an A3 with the box on the back is a M109a4.

Hope to see you at the rally Mike. It's really a great time to be had and more than enough trucks and other assorted mil surplus gear to drool over.

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am still planning on attending. I got the chance to drive a 5 ton (Thanks TrailBoss!!!!!) and it has only made my wanting one worse!! Trying to get in as much overtime as I can so I can start seriously looking for a truck.

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks