• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Louisiana

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome from lake Charles a couple weeks ago got my first mv a m35a2 w/w a m35 frame with a 109 box love it.Al
M109a2- What cha doing the last weekend in April? How about a road trip to Ponchatoula and check out the Rally?
Welcome to the insane asylum painted tan or green......

Jeepsinker

I will be there. I believe m109a2 will be as well. Anything special you are looking for that I could bring to the rally? Keep an eye out as the rally swap/sell/ thread should start up soon.

Crawdaddy

M109a2- What cha doing the last weekend in April? How about a road trip to Ponchatoula and check out the Rally?
Welcome to the insane asylum painted tan or green......
Juan, technically it's a M109a3. For some reason, the trucks with the box on the back were a series number higher than the cargo trucks. So an A3 with the box on the back is a M109a4.

Hope to see you at the rally Mike. It's really a great time to be had and more than enough trucks and other assorted mil surplus gear to drool over.

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am still planning on attending. I got the chance to drive a 5 ton (Thanks TrailBoss!!!!!) and it has only made my wanting one worse!! Trying to get in as much overtime as I can so I can start seriously looking for a truck.

Mike