• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Louisiana

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just found this site and I want a 5 ton so much more!!! I recently sold a MB/CJ2 mix to start my funding for my next "need" as I put it (wife says it is a serious want). I hope to be riding around this time next year. Until then I will soak up as much knowledge as I can.

Thanks
Mike Campbell

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Mike to the madness!

Keep your eyes on Fort Polk GL as they constantly have trucks out of the location and you are relatively close :) well, closer than me. ;-)

TimNtrucks has a rally at his house in Ponchatoula the last weekend in April. No mv required. Come out and meet some of the folks. Check out Tim's thread.

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everyone.

Juanprado, I will have to do that. I would really like to look over some 5tons and meet some local guys. If possible I would like to ride in one to hear the noise and get a feel for it. By the way, my dad lived in metaire as a child on Nursery off of Canal.

Mike

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everyone.

Juanprado, I will have to do that. I would really like to look over some 5tons and meet some local guys. If possible I would like to ride in one to hear the noise and get a feel for it. By the way, my dad lived in metaire as a child on Nursery off of Canal.

Mike
You are welcome to check mine out & ride anytime you are in my neck of the woods. Know exactly where you Dad lived :)
I have a nhc250 m923, Tim has a m923a2 with the n14 turbo. Plenty of others will have their mv at the rally.

Looking forward to meeting down the road.

Juan

bigboy44

Thanks everyone.

Mike
Welcome from Covington, LA. I have a 5 ton for sale and I only want what I have in it for the truck. My Aunt lived on Nursery and still does, her name is Mary with 3 sons Allen, Glenn and Tony. Your dad may know them. Send me a PM if you wouls like to see the truck.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
always glad to see more la guys popping up. not to far from rally date. you will see a bunch of 5tons. come and camp out and have some fun.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! Hope to see you at the LA Rally. I've got a mix of 5-tons if you want to check them out.

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim, I do plan on being at the rally and meeting a lot of people and asking a lot of questions.

Trailboss, Sounds great. I am not sure about all the different models so I would like to see as many as I can. I do know that I want one with a canvas top on the back with bench seats as I would eventually like to drive it in some local festival parades.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trailboss, Sounds great. I am not sure about all the different models so I would like to see as many as I can. I do know that I want one with a canvas top on the back with bench seats as I would eventually like to drive it in some local festival parades.
Just click on my name to send a PM and we'll set up a nice DRY day to chase the horses out of the way and crank some up.
:driver:
It'll only take about 10 min to tell you all I know as I'm still learning something new everyday. I'm about 45 min north of the BR airport.

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks jeepsinker. If I do get something from Fort Polk I will definitely give you a call. Will you be at the rally? I would like to meet as any people as possible.

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks