• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in MA

Diesel Dennis

Hello Everyone !
I have been lurking here for a bit, recently registered, and am happy to find a group of like-minded souls.
I have been around big trucks and equipment my whole life and lately my interest in MV's has gotten pretty strong. I'm looking for a Deuce at the moment and have been wandering around GL and gathering some intel.
My friends think I have finally gone completely whacko! Oh well, I never was any good at "practical" anyway!!
My avatar is my FAST, expensive, toy.
Now I'm looking for my SLOW, expensive toy!!
Looking forward to a new project and new friends. [thumbzup]

Dennis

Diesel Dennis

Thanks for the welcome porky!
I actually have my eye on a couple in the classifieds, and after spending some time on GL and reading others stories, I know what you mean about the BS !!
I currently must deal with enough BS without inviting more.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
gl is a crapshoot at best most trucks in classified hace been serviced and ready to go no EUC bull**** or a least a honest opinion of whats needed even with pre-view at gl it don't mean it will be the same when you pick-up forktruck damage, parts theft ect.