• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in MA

Diesel Dennis

Hello Everyone !
I have been lurking here for a bit, recently registered, and am happy to find a group of like-minded souls.
I have been around big trucks and equipment my whole life and lately my interest in MV's has gotten pretty strong. I'm looking for a Deuce at the moment and have been wandering around GL and gathering some intel.
My friends think I have finally gone completely whacko! Oh well, I never was any good at "practical" anyway!!
My avatar is my FAST, expensive, toy.
Now I'm looking for my SLOW, expensive toy!!
Looking forward to a new project and new friends. [thumbzup]

Dennis

Diesel Dennis

Thanks for the welcome porky!
I actually have my eye on a couple in the classifieds, and after spending some time on GL and reading others stories, I know what you mean about the BS !!
I currently must deal with enough BS without inviting more.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
gl is a crapshoot at best most trucks in classified hace been serviced and ready to go no EUC bull**** or a least a honest opinion of whats needed even with pre-view at gl it don't mean it will be the same when you pick-up forktruck damage, parts theft ect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks