• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mexico members check in here!

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some from the Buque city are heading down to Elephant Bute this weekend.

Dukeman

We should invade Fastino's parking lot on Juan Tabo. I always see a bunch of classic car clubs meeting there like on Sunday mornings. People stop and look at the cars and the owners show them off. We should just take it over for lunch sometime.

Rodger

sounds good to me:

"We should invade Fastino's parking lot on Juan Tabo. I always see a bunch of classic car clubs meeting there like on Sunday mornings. People stop and look at the cars and the owners show them off. We should just take it over for lunch sometime."

Rodger​

Rodger

hello All

I am in Placitas with an M109A3 camper & a Steyr -Puch Haflinger.

I recently saw an M109A3 in Rio Rancho with a bunch of antennas. - If you read this a good friend on mine is a few blocks away. It would be fun to play on the dunes or in the west mesa.

Rodger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks