• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New, new M923A1 Pics

Barron

Got my New, and I mean New M923A1

Picked up my new M923A1 today. 22.5 hours on the Tach, and 404 miles. Came out of a rebuild in Ft Riley KS in 6-10, and I can hardly find anything on this truck that doesn't look brand new. the only nicks in the paint are from the front clevises being chained down on the low boy. Took it thru all the gears and transfer case ranges, shifts like butter. Tags still on everything, pad lock still on the toolbox with all the tools inside, never opened. New cab, new hood, new bed, new tires and spare. Wow. Has the Goodyear tires on it. Had hoped for the Michelins, but I'm still happy.
Gonna change all the fluids and filters starting tomorrow.

jstier

That's awsome. nopics

They are nice trucks.

My Brother inlaw is coming today. He hasn't seen mine in person yet, so we will going cruzin today. Can't wait

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
I can just imagine how you feel. I bought 2 weeks ago a M923A1 that has 1215 miles on it. I am waiting for the EUC to come through. Where is the best places to get parts at.
Mark

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
I can just imagine how you feel. I bought 2 weeks ago a M923A1 that has 1215 miles on it. I am waiting for the EUC to come through. Where is the best places to get parts at.
Mark

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
did you snag the one that sold on GL a few weeks ago? If so, i was watching that one. That was a super clean truck, super singles and everything...and...nopics

Barron

I'd like to find a hardtop for it. I have this crazy idea of taking the 24v electric motor and compressor out of a King Air, and putting A/C in it.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Barron, Nice looking!! Looks like the bother of my truck.
I just picked up my M923A1 also from Tucson.

Were did you get it out of?
Also what part of AZ are you in?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks