• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New, new M923A1 Pics

Barron

I did the engine oil and filter on mine today, and am going to use the SYNTRAN from JD in the trans. My neighbor is a mech for JD, so free delivery and employee discount on the oil. I'm going to change both the filter in the pan, and the spin-on. The only thing used I can find in the cab is the steering column, the turn signal switch, and the drivers seat frame/chain. The wiring harness is new along with the gages and indicators. I think it's about as close to new as I could ever find.
Even the steering wheel is new.

Barron

I'd like to find a cargo cover and the bow set, haven't had much luck. Looking for a trailer now for it.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Barron that truck is Beautiful congrats on the score, and it cam from Riley, that is good to hear Glen and are looking for one for me now I would be happy if its in even close to the shape yours is in, NICE SCORE!
KK

Barron

Thanks Karl, I'm amazed myself. It doesn't even have dirt on it. They must have kept it in the 923 showroom or something..

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Barron I was just looking at your thread here again and noticed that your looking for a hard top for your 923, I just picked up my 925, got it home Friday morning from KS and my soft top was the only problem I had on the trip, I definately see a hard top in my very near future also. Keep posted Barron I will be posting all the pics on Monday of the recovery from Glen's place in Salina!
KK

Barron

The King Air unit is pretty compact as far as the motor and compressor are concerned, not sure that the 60 Amp Alternator is gonna swing it.

dburt

And I am not one to figure out if there is an upgraded HO amp alternator out there a person could add. But I am sure there are others in the club who will know, and offer ideas on that. Down in AZ in the summer, it is almost a 'must have' or just park the truck during the really hot times. Which is not so much fun either!!:(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks