• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New paint camo for my all tan m923

ichudov

I like yuor new color just the way it is now, OD green. Does anyone have a specific paint to recommend. I have good spray equipment. I might do a good spray paint job. Also I wonder how much paint is necessary, how many gallons. Thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks juanprado 30117 earth red is what I was looking for Rapco did not show that color on his page.
Big thanks again to juanprado , went out and got a qt of FS 30117 earth red and sprayed it on this morning. 002.jpg005.jpg004.jpg Just needs a couple of weeks of sun to calm down a little.

ichudov if you have descent carc as a starting point and you are doing a 3 color "Nato" 2gal of the base green, 1gal black and a qt of brown. I have been using exterior house paint for years, rusted parts sand, wire brush, needle scale or blast I use rustoleum rusted metal primer even if I get it to "clean" metal and let it dry several days before top coat.

Last edited: