• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New paint camo for my all tan m923

ichudov

I like yuor new color just the way it is now, OD green. Does anyone have a specific paint to recommend. I have good spray equipment. I might do a good spray paint job. Also I wonder how much paint is necessary, how many gallons. Thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks juanprado 30117 earth red is what I was looking for Rapco did not show that color on his page.
Big thanks again to juanprado , went out and got a qt of FS 30117 earth red and sprayed it on this morning. 002.jpg005.jpg004.jpg Just needs a couple of weeks of sun to calm down a little.

ichudov if you have descent carc as a starting point and you are doing a 3 color "Nato" 2gal of the base green, 1gal black and a qt of brown. I have been using exterior house paint for years, rusted parts sand, wire brush, needle scale or blast I use rustoleum rusted metal primer even if I get it to "clean" metal and let it dry several days before top coat.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks