• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New rule at GL for trailers!!!

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It seems that this EUC requirement was first posted from here in Alaska. However, they must have forgotten. I know of one person with an EUC pending, and if I dare say about future sales - currently the trailers all require EUC's as described in their description.

bucksnort59

no EUC on a trailer from Fort McCoy last week. They just sent me a paid in full invoice and I can go pick it up.
The wifey isn't too happy but is she ever?

Ratch

You probably have to coordinate with the site manager, but yeah, no EUC you should be good to go. I won a couple non-vehicle things last week, and I'm happy to be going to pick them up tomorrow instead of waiting for a dang EUC to clear.

Slhadley

I just won a M101a1 from Fort Lewis - 7/21/11 - no EUC needed on that entire lot. Though the next lot that went up - 7/28/11 - did need the EUC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks