• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new sneakers

19CUCV85

First my thanks to all that have helped me with questions and advice on this rig.. I hope someday I can return the favor but for now I can only share what your knowledge has helped keep alive. Again thanks

1985 M1009 CUCV
4in Rough Country lift blocks in back springs in front
tires 35x12.5.15 Wrangler MT/R
rest is stock to date.

Very much a WIP - Work in Progress but I wanted to share some photos and say thanks -

BL

Attachments

19CUCV85

Thanks for the comments I still have a long way to go with it. Need to fix the rear gate and do the interior etc. I was warned by the tire guys that the angle on my shafts were to steep but everything that i have read on this forum and many others all indicate a 4in lift will do no harm.. I guess we will see.. this is by far not extreme LOL just right for me. I'm thinking hard about a set of those custom rock sliders that the fella on here sells.. I think they would look real good and help with other folks getting in and out.

BL

86M10086.2L

Nice looking truck, looking to do the same. However I won't be using lift blIckes and I plan on running 33x12.5x15s. Your military antenna setup confirms that I need one for my truck. Maybe even two, like its supposed to have.