• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new sneakers

19CUCV85

First my thanks to all that have helped me with questions and advice on this rig.. I hope someday I can return the favor but for now I can only share what your knowledge has helped keep alive. Again thanks

1985 M1009 CUCV
4in Rough Country lift blocks in back springs in front
tires 35x12.5.15 Wrangler MT/R
rest is stock to date.

Very much a WIP - Work in Progress but I wanted to share some photos and say thanks -

BL

Attachments

19CUCV85

Thanks for the comments I still have a long way to go with it. Need to fix the rear gate and do the interior etc. I was warned by the tire guys that the angle on my shafts were to steep but everything that i have read on this forum and many others all indicate a 4in lift will do no harm.. I guess we will see.. this is by far not extreme LOL just right for me. I'm thinking hard about a set of those custom rock sliders that the fella on here sells.. I think they would look real good and help with other folks getting in and out.

BL

86M10086.2L

Nice looking truck, looking to do the same. However I won't be using lift blIckes and I plan on running 33x12.5x15s. Your military antenna setup confirms that I need one for my truck. Maybe even two, like its supposed to have.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks