• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New toy M35A2 W/ super singles

M35 Owner Wannabe

I think im going to purchase a M35A2C from easternsurplus, i did look at the site before reading this just thought i would tell you, and very nice truck:driver:

IM ONLY 14:cry:

YankeeDuece

Jatonka and I visited Eastern Surplus for the first time Tuesday. Very well organized, stocked and manned.
I was always learry of the prices he listed his trucks for but after seeing the time and materials he invests in his "cleaned and painted trucks", I believe a buyer could not go wrong.
BTW, We delivered 5-14R20's mounted and continued on our journey with 7-396/85R20 XL's for my truck, 5-11R20 XML's for a friends M816 and a M817 transfercase.
Maybe JT can post some pics of our gypsywagon.

jimm1009

New tires & wheels

Details....MUST have details...hurry....I'm going to hyperventilate too.

Must have improved speed and improved steering reports A.S.A.P.

I'm turning blue................

Seriously, we must have your reports.

It's a got-to-know for us fellow Deuce owners here.

Jim

joec

Upgrade.

Very slick ride! How does it handle on highway and what's the top speed with the larger tires?

Well haven't had it past 55 yet so that is 66 on the F-Superduty following. Turning 2,000rpm yes that is right 2,000rpm. It Rides great big difference. But i have sold the rims and tires to CAVEMAN Trucks. Not because of the wheels . but I have another Deuce w/w project that I am going to do some stuff to. Like Fording kit, And smaller tires on it. With Lockers on all three axle's with hub kits and ouverson aftter market axle's 16 spline. Hubs will be on the driver side rear axles. And 2 hubs on the front. A friend of mine has lockers on his deuce and also has 6,000 miles and no problems and no axle's breaking. And that is going out and the 4500miles that is on it is all in the woods.

This truck is for sale in the for sale less the wheels. Truck has been gone over from bumper to tailgate new fluids in the rears, trans, transfer, engine oil and all filters done. Air, fuel, oil. New upper and lower hoses. All new belts.

And yes I AM STILL WORKING ON THE FORDING KITS. JUST HAVEN'T FOUND THE RIGHT AIR HOSE THAT I like so far. And we have one top done for a deuce I have that being tested right now with the winter weather. They will be out soon also. So sorry for not having the kits out yet. JUST NOT HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN OFFERED.

I will have my version of a A3 like it should have been done with the M35A2 with a gear box and multifuel...more to follow..!

Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks