• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New wrecker

1992TWINZ

the 816 came today .its so cool to run a wrecker. its like being a 7 year old kid with that tonka toy crane. i need to thank HEAVY from hotshots towing fantastic job 1700 miles 36500lbs in 2 days. also HOOPSOFT just as he said it was thanks. i will post picts gets dark to **** early. did 30 miles today this truck is big has 1600s very nice steering.

Carl_in_NH

That's great - glad to hear you got the new toy. Now I know just who to call when something breaks on one of the M35s here in the southern part of the state :)

Carl_in_NH

I don't know of any surplus dealers in the state for anything more significant than BDUs and boots - wish I did. If anyone hears of anything please let us know.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
ER...1700 miles in two days?...I wanna check his Log Book...prolly need a fire extinguisher:-D

Congrats on the 816...they are a nice vehicle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks