• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New wrecker

1992TWINZ

the 816 came today .its so cool to run a wrecker. its like being a 7 year old kid with that tonka toy crane. i need to thank HEAVY from hotshots towing fantastic job 1700 miles 36500lbs in 2 days. also HOOPSOFT just as he said it was thanks. i will post picts gets dark to **** early. did 30 miles today this truck is big has 1600s very nice steering.

Carl_in_NH

That's great - glad to hear you got the new toy. Now I know just who to call when something breaks on one of the M35s here in the southern part of the state :)

Carl_in_NH

I don't know of any surplus dealers in the state for anything more significant than BDUs and boots - wish I did. If anyone hears of anything please let us know.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
ER...1700 miles in two days?...I wanna check his Log Book...prolly need a fire extinguisher:-D

Congrats on the 816...they are a nice vehicle