• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from NC

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi all, hoping to make my first M35a2 purchase here soon. I have been reading over a lot of the different post, what to do, what not to do, watched a lot of Tactical Repairs videos and am ready to tale the leap!
Welcome from Charlotte! Tons of good information here and pictures go a long way. Heck, you might even post pictures of something you are considering purchasing to solicit opinions...

Definitely welcome to the hobby!

fasttruck

I hope you have also been reading the applicable TMs which are available on this site. Don't make a move without the pubs: operators' manual, organizational maintenance manual, parts book and lubrication order. Parts cost money, grease is cheap. There are over 40 grease points on a M35A2, 4 on the handbrake alone. Neglect them at your own peril.

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from another newbie!
I got my deuce in October and don't know what I would have done had it not been for the people here. So much experience and information. I'm so obsessed with this vehicle. If I had a shop to work it out of the weather my wife would really never see me!