• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from NC

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi all, hoping to make my first M35a2 purchase here soon. I have been reading over a lot of the different post, what to do, what not to do, watched a lot of Tactical Repairs videos and am ready to tale the leap!
Welcome from Charlotte! Tons of good information here and pictures go a long way. Heck, you might even post pictures of something you are considering purchasing to solicit opinions...

Definitely welcome to the hobby!

fasttruck

I hope you have also been reading the applicable TMs which are available on this site. Don't make a move without the pubs: operators' manual, organizational maintenance manual, parts book and lubrication order. Parts cost money, grease is cheap. There are over 40 grease points on a M35A2, 4 on the handbrake alone. Neglect them at your own peril.

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from another newbie!
I got my deuce in October and don't know what I would have done had it not been for the people here. So much experience and information. I'm so obsessed with this vehicle. If I had a shop to work it out of the weather my wife would really never see me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks