• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie questions regarding brake work

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The ONE big thing to remember, is the the deuce was built so it can be worked on, using 50s standards, meaning that with a decent set of tools and the tms, there is NOTHING on a deuce that YOU can not fix, we are talking about 18 year old military wrench turners that did not know what a ratchet was, being trained to turn wrenches to work on the deuce, the technology and the design of a deuce is basically the 50s. Do NOT let size fool you, the truck is just a over sized old pick up, so if you can work on a old car or truck, you CAN work on a deuce. The only real difference is weight.

Jeeper10

I am an idiot with computers. Ive tried loading pictures three times and it doesn't look like they're working. I'll try again later

Last edited:

AZK9

... . I'm trying to not get ahead of myself and jinks it but here are a couple more pictures. Feel free to tell me anything about it good or bad from the pics.
I've had only hit-or-miss success uploading pics lately. Looks like you are as well. :roll:

I can't see any pics with this post, but maybe you've already noticed that.

Still...... the fact that you are getting closer to having a beautiful, old,
BIG GREEN MONSTER in your yard... well I'm super
excited for you and your family! :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin:

[thumbzup]

AZK9

I am an idiot with computers. Ive tried loading pictures three times and it doesn't look like they're working. I'll try again later
It's not you. There has been S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G strange going on here lately when
it comes to uploading pics. I've had a very limited amount of success with pics for
the past few weeks. As far as I can tell... there's no rhyme or reason for the difficulties.

I think it's all Murphy's fault!! :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks