• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie questions regarding brake work

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The ONE big thing to remember, is the the deuce was built so it can be worked on, using 50s standards, meaning that with a decent set of tools and the tms, there is NOTHING on a deuce that YOU can not fix, we are talking about 18 year old military wrench turners that did not know what a ratchet was, being trained to turn wrenches to work on the deuce, the technology and the design of a deuce is basically the 50s. Do NOT let size fool you, the truck is just a over sized old pick up, so if you can work on a old car or truck, you CAN work on a deuce. The only real difference is weight.

Jeeper10

I am an idiot with computers. Ive tried loading pictures three times and it doesn't look like they're working. I'll try again later

Last edited:

AZK9

... . I'm trying to not get ahead of myself and jinks it but here are a couple more pictures. Feel free to tell me anything about it good or bad from the pics.
I've had only hit-or-miss success uploading pics lately. Looks like you are as well. :roll:

I can't see any pics with this post, but maybe you've already noticed that.

Still...... the fact that you are getting closer to having a beautiful, old,
BIG GREEN MONSTER in your yard... well I'm super
excited for you and your family! :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin:

[thumbzup]

AZK9

I am an idiot with computers. Ive tried loading pictures three times and it doesn't look like they're working. I'll try again later
It's not you. There has been S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G strange going on here lately when
it comes to uploading pics. I've had a very limited amount of success with pics for
the past few weeks. As far as I can tell... there's no rhyme or reason for the difficulties.

I think it's all Murphy's fault!! :shock: