• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newer member and New Truck!

seekhim1

Hello from Indian lake area in Ohio. Thank you for your service!! I'm mechanic by trade....love working on all vehicles...I have a M109 that's a work in progress..Feel free to contact...God Bless you....terry

The Mechanic

I appreciate it. I am also a mechanic by trade. Worked on all makes and all years. I guess I will just about fix anything that comes up. Why pay for it when I can do it. I am really going to enjoy these trucks. I worked for a Chev dealer in the 80's and 90's so I know the CUCV inside and out. The Duece will be fun and a new experience on a heavier truck. I also got an M105 in the deal.

The Mechanic

Got the Deuce and trailer home today. Went pretty well. Only had problems with a weathered trailer connector swelled and didn't want to plug in. Sure appreciate everyone on this site and all the great information they provide.image.jpg

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma. Great looking trucks. Read up on all the stickies for you individual trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks