• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newport News VA. 17/18 Sep Show

jhooah

Of course the TOW Jeep shot has to be when a kid pushed the barrel up and aimed at all those Tanks in Trees....
There WAS one Deuce sold that was not advertised at the show... A Cherry Vietnam painted '68 A2 was sold for a riducuously low price to a fellow member who will preserve it.
The M151 was a freebie so it could either yield parts or be restored.
Also the GAZ 69 may have a buyer that will restore it as well.

Thanks for the Vid, hope to see something on the Mule 'lift' with the wrecker, as it needed a Solenoid and we didn't want to lay in the wet mud.
I really enjoy that Wrecker, it actually hit 56MPH on the way home across the long bridge, not bad for her first time out.
V/R W Winget

combatmech

Hey Tim, I was in the area, just very busy up until this past friday. If I had seen this thread sooner, I would have been able to at leat stop by. Truck has a bad engine fuel pump. Gonna change it later today.