• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

next power mod

mudguppy

when i was considering electric fans for my engine swap and oil cooling needs, i found these guys via google: Scott's.

i exchanged a few emails with what i was looking for; they seemed real good to work with, willing to get me exactly what i wanted, and the prices were great IMO.

in the end i went with a Dodge/Cummins-specific electric 12V unit with shroud for other reasons.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like a condensor and not a radiator, to me.
Correct condensor just through it out there as I found it when I googled radator fans.

Travis went to Scotts sight but they did no show cmf. When you talked to them did they say anything about amp's and cmf.

Last edited:

mudguppy

crap... i thought so, but i can't find any of the emails. aua

edit: found an email with a couple specs -

Hi Travis; Scotts Fans offers 24volt cooling fans in the sizes you requested. Pricing/discounts depends on quanity purchased.
Quotes are for single/(1) fan purchased. 16" fan price $160.00ea. Included with the fan is a mounting kit, 4 feet w/fasterners and fan motor wiring connector. No electronics. Amp draw is 7 amps. CFM 2000. A 10" fan with same above items price $ 120.00ea. Shipping to DUNCAN
depends on weight/amount purchased, and delivery to a commercial or residential address. (1) 16" fan res/ $16.10 comm/ $13.79 (1) 10"fan res $15.58 to a commercial address $13.27 Are these PUSHER OR PULLER FANS ? NEED 24V RELAYS ? $20.00ea
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING SCOTTS COOLING FANS
GARY WILSON <scottscoolingfans@yahoo.com>

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks