• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nice M1008, great place to start

isaacucv

Thanks, I pulled the bent driveshaft and took it to the drive line shop yesterday. He called me this morning and said he couldn't straighten it. It will be $210 to re-tube it. When I get it back I will put new servicable u-joints on it and then it ready to roll.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I pulled the bent driveshaft and took it to the drive line shop yesterday. He called me this morning and said he couldn't straighten it. It will be $210 to re-tube it. When I get it back I will put new servicable u-joints on it and then it ready to roll.
Sounds like the old GL forklift trick, there pretty good at it too, your lucky they didnt stab the tires!

Hope you have fun with your new 'baby'!

isaacucv

Atleast they didnt damage anything else, minor dents in the body were the only thing, and i fixed those already

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks