• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ military trail ride in the pines

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
WEelcome to Steel Soldiers, Brent. :beer:

Man, I love seeing the pics from you guys pine runs. Looks like a ton of fun.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Additional Shots from the pines New Jersey DEC 06

These shots are from the camera in the CUCV the least capable of all the travelers

Attachments

marksgarage2

You took some great pics of that day David. I see its time to clean my deuce bed out again of all the I can use that for something stuff.... Note to self...What was it again i was going to do with this crap?

nickd

you guys took some great pictures especially the one of my favorite spot, then place the steering box broke! I have some video that I will figure out how to post when my ankle heals and I get back to work. Ankle and trail ride are not related!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beautiful images! Thanks for posting.

What are the chances for a 2 or 3 day affair? More people could attend, of course you really lucked out with the weather this time. Reminds me of of my canoeing days in the "pines" back in the 60's and 70's....

You all know what's coming don't ya, wheel bearing maintenance! :twisted:

surpdlr

cranetruck said:
Beautiful images! Thanks for posting.

What are the chances for a 2 or 3 day affair? More people could attend, of course you really lucked out with the weather this time. Reminds me of of my canoeing days in the "pines" back in the 60's and 70's....

You all know what's coming don't ya, wheel bearing maintenance! :twisted:
Back in the day, mid 1980's the South Jersy club used to do a camp out and trail ride weekend. Had many a good ride!!! Would love to see it happen again, might even get the 1/2 track there for such a weekend next spring.

nickd

its fresh water, we get deeper puddles when there is rain. The last time I went we were there during a hurricane. There was no shortage of water that day!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am up for a weekend of the trails and fellowship. We had a great time and it was the first time my sons girlfriend ever went off road and she was impressed. I will bring my duece if it is for a weekend I just need to find out a way to waterproof my commercial batteries. I was thinking about a remote mount in the bed for deep water ops. I just need to get enough good multistrand cable to do it otherwise should not be too big a deal. If anyone has done this or has an idea about it please let me know.

ADR you will have a blast with the duece, my kids all love ours and we go for rides as often as we can.

God bless all and have a blessed Christmas

alphadeltaromeo

Yanno...I can't wait...well I can...I just don't want to hehe. I do believe that you're quite right. It is gunna be a blast to own.

God bless ya'll as well!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks