• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ military trail ride in the pines

Mike_Pop

How does July 12th or 13th sound? Anybody else want to chime in and join the ride? I'd like to start earlier in the morning so it isn't too hot on the trails. We can skip breakfast and meet up at the Wawa on the Red Lion Circle.

LibertyDeuce

NJ Trail Ride

Mike
Would love to go, keep me posted about future rides in New Jersey. Just got my SF97 after 73 days and need to take care of business first. The pics are great and looking forward to meeting everyone and riding together. BTW I'm here in NYC
Josh

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: NJ Trail Ride

New date I will have to ask the boys if they want to take the M1009 again. It has been a daily driver for the two of them since they keep breaking the Jeeps and with dad the mechanic 9,000 miles away the work is stacked up for me to knock out when I get home on emergency leave next week. Have to balance caring for the wife in the hospital and post op and the mechanical work. I know anyone who goes will not regret it. A weekend campout would really rock but in July I would pack plenty of DEET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks