• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Detroit locker in rear?

Timber

Unfortunately I don't have the tools to jack my truck up at the moment . . . So any advice that involves that I havent been able to do. I am in an unfortunate situation with not so many tools available right now, maybe in the next couple weeks I can jack the truck up.

Odave have you ever put your truck in drive before you stopped in reverse? This is what I'm talking about! I can see where people might have misunderstood me but please don't make a big deal about backing my truck 10 feet and then dropping it in drive at a very SLOW speed(which is the same thing everyone does everyday backing out of their driveway).

Once again thanks for the advice good or bad
That explains a LOT about used cars. No, I don't do that. I've never done that. I was taught better. From what I've read up to this post, you seem to be relying on your personal instincts about your mechanics integrity. Who seems to be a pretty good guy, I'll trust you on that, but he can be nice all day long and not necessarily be an expert mechanic. The things the members here have pointed out are spot on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks