• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No keys? 915 recovery

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I posted the pics from the recovery in your thread about changing the rear end out.

Maybe I'll get some tomorrow, Gimp asked me tonight about taking them.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like he's missing the door lock cylinder just like me! If you find any extras, let me know! :tinkerbell:

Danl

Danl M915A1

Thanks Guys that stack pipe worked jest fineIMAG0126.jpg a little hight heat flat black paint, and did you know that there was no soot at all in that stack pipe. Somebody must of burnt the soot out of it , again Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why? Why does this upstanding young member insist on buying trucks that have lugnuts not removable with his skillset?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ha Ha, I didn't think his skillset had progressed beyond "insert Round Peg into Square hole"

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Who SWB? Shouldn't that phrase be "push connecting rod through block wall"?

Sorry SWB, couldn't pass it up.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, the truck is now in the shop. I dropped it off this afternoon after work.

They have some pieces of other trucks they have laying around and will try to put an old 4BT engine working to put in so at least it will move under its own power.

They had a pic of the last one they built. It will still have flames and why yes, that is Gimpy dressed up for the pic.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks