• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No photos at Ft. Polk DRMO??

HAWKMAN

I was wondering about this. Previewed an M35A2 at Mechanicsburg, PA and it had a massive hole in the block. Luckily I have not seen this firsthand before, so I took a picture. GL guy made me delete it. I reviewed their auction "video" and the angle it was shot from you could not see the hole. I figured it was GL trying to keep the word from getting out.
When you go to the guardpost to sign-in @ Mechs'burg look to your left and on the wall you'll see a sign stating 'No camera's/camera phones' allowed on base....2cents

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our "local" base - Goodfellow AFB - hosts the military INTELL training mission. Absolutely NO CAMERAS allowed by "visitors", and they make you check your genitals at the gate... I guess they don't want anybody "intercoursing" with their "stuff". (BTW: They DO give 'em back when you leave.)

Pretty SERIOUS security... and with GOOD REASON, too.

2cents