• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No power!

Antonio Pena

MEP804B Generator has no power output, I’ve done a few voltage tests recommended by your forums a few months ago and had to stop. I want to start working on it again any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank You

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you post a recap of what you've done so far?

Do you have the TMs and have you reviewed the troublshooting in the TM?

Antonio Pena

Can you post a recap of what you've done so far?

Do you have the TMs and have you reviewed the troublshooting in the TM?
It’s been over three months ago I’m having problems looking up what I did, I do have the TMs all I can say is That I has checking the CR’s at start up I guess that’s where I need to start

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I assume you've tried holding the switch in the START position after the engine starts? Do you get any voltage while you are in START?

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like you need to start at the beginning and do some testing. Start with the MPU and speed controller. If that isn't working you'll not flash the field to make power.

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think more detail about what you've done to test everything would be helpful at this point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks