• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No spark

M135 ON THE RUN

Looking for a TM page or pages that will help me with specks on distributor, condenser and coil restisence measuremence. I have specks on 12Volt items but need to know difference on 24 volt.auanew to the green, just got me an M135 ,the preveuse owner had it in parades over 8 years ago but parked after the last one so it sat for 8 years and ofcourse bad fuel(gas) carb rebuild and now no spark!! Got 24v @coil +and 24v @ coil- short - and get spark and I thought that ment bad condencer so I changed cond. and still no spark.HELP ME GET ON THE RUN

Attachments

Last edited:

hippiedude

TM 9-8024 section VII Ignition System , pages214 to 226 ....... I hope this helps ...... TM 9-8025 is the TM for the 302 engine ...... All the TM`s are in the resources section , about halfway though ............There are 2 capacitors ( condeners) and aPrimary circuit resistor ....... Good luck ........ Tim

hippiedude

I can`t get them to load my self .... milman61 on e-bay hase copies of TM 9- 8024 for $30.00 buynow ....... Item # 350268102109 ...... Good luck ...... Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks