• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No spark

M135 ON THE RUN

Looking for a TM page or pages that will help me with specks on distributor, condenser and coil restisence measuremence. I have specks on 12Volt items but need to know difference on 24 volt.auanew to the green, just got me an M135 ,the preveuse owner had it in parades over 8 years ago but parked after the last one so it sat for 8 years and ofcourse bad fuel(gas) carb rebuild and now no spark!! Got 24v @coil +and 24v @ coil- short - and get spark and I thought that ment bad condencer so I changed cond. and still no spark.HELP ME GET ON THE RUN

Attachments

Last edited:

hippiedude

TM 9-8024 section VII Ignition System , pages214 to 226 ....... I hope this helps ...... TM 9-8025 is the TM for the 302 engine ...... All the TM`s are in the resources section , about halfway though ............There are 2 capacitors ( condeners) and aPrimary circuit resistor ....... Good luck ........ Tim

hippiedude

I can`t get them to load my self .... milman61 on e-bay hase copies of TM 9- 8024 for $30.00 buynow ....... Item # 350268102109 ...... Good luck ...... Tim