• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob from Tx

soldierman79

Hey y'all.
I don't own a M1009 yet but I'm trying hard to find one. ;) Been doing some looking on craigslist and Government Liquidation and such. I've been educating myself here from y'alls expierence.
A little about me.
I live in central Tx as a Medic, been in the Army for 12 years and counting. I own 10 acres just south of Bandera and I think a CUCV oughta crawl around them hills just fine.
Thanks and take care.

Last edited:

combatmech

Welcome to the OD green insanity from a displaced Texan!! This is such a great group of people from all walks of life. A ton of current and retired military.
You will find a wealth of information here on Steel Soldiers. Welcome aboard and good luck with your search.

txmytx_catahoula

Welcome from Southeast Texas. Good luck on the search for your m1009! I sure like mine! I'm in the central Tx area a couple times each year, so if you need anything picked up from this way and transport that way, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks